The Skills Hub resources are primarily grouped and selected by treatment phase and treatment delivery. And most are designed to be used with clients misusing any drug or alcohol. However, some resources are specific to particular drugs. Below is a list of resources that are specific to cannabis but there are many more in the Skills Hub that can be used for clients who misuse cannabis.
- Brief Counseling for Marijuana Dependence: A Manual for Treating Adults [Steinberg KL, Roffman RA, Carroll KM, McRee B, Babor TF, Miller M, Kadden R, Duresky D, and Stephens R, 2005] (counselling (registered/accredited)/engagement/preparation/change: manual)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adolescent Cannabis Users: 5 Sessions [Sampl S and Kadden R, 2001] (motivational enhancement therapy/relapse prevention: manual)
- The Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Supplement: 7 Sessions of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adolescent Cannabis Users [Webb C, Scudder M, Kaminer Y, Kadden R,2002] (relapse prevention: manual)
- A treatment guide for Family Support Network for Adolescent Cannabis users [Hamilton NL, Brantley LB, Tims FM, Angelovich N, McDougall B, 2001] (family support: manual)
- The Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (ACRA) for Adolescent Cannabis Users [Godley SH, Meyers RJ, Smith JE, Karvinen T, Titus JC, Godley MD, Dent G, Passetti L, Kelberg P, 2001] (community reinforcement approach: manual)
- A treatment manual for Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT) For Adolescent Cannabis Users [Liddle HA, 2002] (family therapy: manual)